Ready Meals Market Poised To Hold The Value Of USD 244.6 Bn by 2032 | North America to Account for 41%
According to Market.us, The Ready Meals Market Is Encouraged to Reach USD 244.6 billion by 2032, Revenue to Index 5.2% CAGR Over the Next 10 Years (between…
According to Market.us, The Ready Meals Market Is Encouraged to Reach USD 244.6 billion by 2032, Revenue to Index 5.2% CAGR Over the Next 10 Years (between 2023 and 2032).
New York, March 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global ready meals market was valued at around USD 149.2 billion in 2022 and is estimated to be worth approximately USD 244.6 billion in 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2023 and 2032. A ready meal is prepackaged and cooked food. Ready meals are economical alternatives that take less time to prepare because they are pre-cooked and available year-round.
To get additional highlights on major revenue-generating segments, Request a Ready Meals Market sample report at https://market.us/report/ready-meals-market/request-sample/
- By Type, the non-vegetarian segment generated the largest revenue share of 33% in 2022.
- By Product, the canned ready meals segment has dominated the market and it is growing at the highest CAGR over the forecast period 2023 to 2032.
- By Distribution Channel, the supermarket segment was dominant in the market with the largest market share in 2022.
- In 2022, North America dominated the market with the highest revenue share of 41%.
- Asia-Pacific will show lucrative growth from 2023-2032.
According to the report, the change in consumers' food preferences for ready-to-eat food products is due to the busy lifestyles of workers. Along with that, the busy work schedules of students are likely to spur the growth of the ready meals Market.
Factors affecting the growth of the ready meals industry
There are several factors that can affect the growth of the ready meals market. Some of these factors include:
- Time-Saving: As ready meals are easy to cook and save time as compared to coking other traditional foods, they are the most preferred option
- COVID-19: During COVID-19 consumers shifted towards stocking ready meals due to the lockdown slated for ready meals demand in the market.
- Increasing consumer preference: Consumers are nowadays more inclined towards higher quality ingredients and a variety of ready meals to fulfill their needs.
- High nutritional values: Also, ready meals in the market are nutrition rich and provide essential minerals, proteins, and other ingredients, resulting in high demand in the market.
- Supermarkets: As supermarkets are launching various brands of packaged ready meals in different varieties and flavors propel the demand for ready meals.
- Busy lifestyle: Increasing urbanization, hectic lifestyle, and busy working hours force individuals to shift towards ready meals as they are easy to cook and time-consuming.
To understand how our report can bring a difference to your business strategy, Inquire about a brochure at https://market.us/report/ready-meals-market/#inquiry
Top Trends in the Global Ready Meals Market
The first is the rising disposable incomes of many consumers across the globe, coupled with an increase in the popularity of ready meals. This is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities over the forecast period.
Additionally, the growing popularity of ready meals with nutritional benefits will drive the growth of the ready meals market.
Millennials and younger generations are the easiest targets for convenience food, as they spend most of their income on such foods resulting in increasing demand for ready foods in the market.
Ready meals come in a variety of flavors and appearances, appealing to many consumer bases. These foods are becoming an increasingly important aspect of human existence around the world due to busy lifestyles.
The introduction of organic ready meals foods, the introduction of new types of ready-to-eat foods, and the development of a strong distribution infrastructure are all key aspects expected to drive the growth of the ready-meal market during the forecast period.
The ready meals market was dominated by North America with the largest market share of 41% in 2022. In North America, with the advancements in lifestyle as such, the need for ready meals is anticipated to grow.
Asia Pacific region is likely to witness significant growth in the forecast period. Developing countries like India, Singapore, the Philippines, and Australia exhibit strong growth in the ready meals market.
Furthermore, introducing more exotic products and consumers’ inclination towards an easy lifestyle is estimated to increase demand for ready meals in Europe.
With increasing awareness regarding ready meals and increasing research and development facilities, the ready meals market is expected to grow in the Middle East and Africa region.
Key market players are undergoing product innovation, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, geographic expansions, etc., as part of critical strategies to remain competitive in the market. Several ready meals market companies are concentrating on improving their product quality and nutritional values. Furthermore, the prepared meals market firms are developing new products and portfolio expansion strategies through investments, mergers, and acquisitions.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined in this report. Some of the major players include Nestlé, General Mills, Inc., Kellogg Company, Conagra Brands, Inc., Tyson Foods, Inc., Dr. Oetker, Nomad Foods, Green Mill Foods, Unilever, 2 Sisters Food Group, and Other Key Players.
Have Queries? Speak to an expert, or To Download/Request a Sample, Click here.
Scope of the Report
|Market Value (2022)||USD 149.2 Billion|
|Market Size (2032)||USD 244.6 Billion|
|CAGR (from 2023 to 2032)||5.2%|
|North America Revenue Share||41%|
|Historic Period||2016 to 2022|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2032|
Ready meals are a good alternative for foods that require more time to cook and have small durability. Changes in people's hectic lifestyles have increased the need for packaged, ready meals products are also driving the market.
Population growth and the cost-effectiveness of these meals are other factors driving the market's growth.
Manufacturers now place more emphasis on packaging, which plays a vital role in preserving product texture, quality, food color, shelf life, and flavor. Packaging companies are developing innovative and advanced packaging, such as biodegradable barrier trays, which are expected to drive demand in the ready meals market.
Fresh foods are the most superior alternatives for ready meals. Recent developments in fresh foods due to COVID-19 indicate rising popularity for fresh foods other than ready meals.
Growing consciousness regarding health and lifestyle disorders is the primary factor behind the increasing popularity of fresh food.
The nutritional value of ready meals is comparatively less than fresh foods; this negatively impacts prepared meals.
However, health concerns and negative customer perceptions about the health effects of prepared foods hinder the ready meals market growth.
Globally, the demand for ready-to-eat foods, especially instant noodles, rice, snack foods, and meat products, is growing due to changing social and economic patterns, increased spending on food & beverages will be expected to drive demand for ready meals during the forecast period.
Ready meals market is growing rapidly due to changing existing food habits, the growing population of foreign settlements around the world, alternatives to junk food, and the desire to try new products.
The demand for ready food is increasing due to the associated consumption convenience and, at the same time, being supported by single-use packaging.
Grow your profit margin with Market.us - Purchase This Premium Ready Meals Market Report at https://market.us/purchase-report/?report_id=22864
Report Segmentation of the Ready Meals Market
By type, the non-vegetarian segment was dominant in the ready meals market with the largest market share in 2022. This is due to the high consumer demand for value-added, protein-rich foods such as chicken nuggets, sausages, and salami. There is a growing consumer preference for frozen, non-vegetarian packaged foods driving the segment growth.
Based on product canned ready meals segment was dominant in the market with the largest market share in 2022. Commonly canned meals include fruits, vegetables, beans, and other seafood. Dried-ready meals are long-lasting and remain as it is even after a long period so canned ready meals have high demand in the ready meals market.
Distribution Channel Insight
On basis of distribution channels market is classified into supermarkets, hypermarkets, online retail, and others. The supermarket segment was dominant in the market with the largest market share in 2022 and will remain dominant in the forecast period as supermarkets and hypermarkets are easy to reach, so consumers can quickly visit specific stores. Also, supermarkets provide a wide variety of ready meals and consumer goods which are able to touch and sense the product.
For more insights on the historical and Forecast market data from 2016 to 2032 - download a sample report at https://market.us/report/ready-meals-market/request-sample/
By Distribution Channels
- Online Retailers
- North America
- The US
- Western Europe
- The UK
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Czech Republic
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Costa Rica
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of MEA
Key Market Players
- Nestlé SA
- General Mills, Inc.
- Kellogg Company
- Conagra Brands, Inc.
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Nomad Foods
- Green Mill Foods
- 2 Sisters Food Group
- M. Smucker Co
- Greencore Group Plc
- British food plc
- Other Key Players
Recent Development of the Ready Meals Market
- In October 2022, Campbell Soup company launched four new mealtime soups with different flavors.
- In August 2021, major food company Nestle launched new vegan products such as cheese, burritos, and healthy burgers. Conagra Brands Inc. introduced new plant-based frozen food product innovations such as healthy choice max.
Browse More Related Reports:
- Frozen Ready Meals Market is estimated to be valued at USD 41.1 billion in 2022 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% to reach USD 89.5 billion by 2032.
- Cookies Market is expected to be worth around USD 62.2 billion by 2032 from USD 37.8 billion in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period 2023 to 2032.
- Savory Snacks Market is expected to be worth around USD 376.7 billion by 2032 from USD 249.7 billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period 2022 to 2032.
- Food Packaging Market Value to Hit USD 592.8 Billion in 2032, At CAGR 5.3% between 2022 to 2032.
- Flexible Packaging Market is expected to be worth around USD 4.13 Billion by 2032 from USD 2.22 Billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- Cereal Bar Market was worth USD 15,110.17 million. This market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 9.1% between 2023-2032.
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Pvt Ltd) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report-providing firm. Market.US provides customization to suit any specific or unique requirement and tailor-makes reports as per request. We go beyond boundaries to take analytics, analysis, study, and outlook to newer heights and broader horizons.
Follow Us on LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
CONTACT: Global Business Development Teams – Market.us Market.us (Powered By Prudour Pvt. Ltd.) Email: email@example.com Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300, New York City, NY 10170, United States Tel: +1 718 618 4351 Website: https://market.us
plant-based conagra brands