Global Wheat Protein Market Share/Size Projected to Gain USD 9.89 Billion By 2032, Expecting 4.4% Annual CAGR Growth: Report by Polaris Market Research
NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2023
NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- A latest research report [115+] pages with 360-Degree visibility, titled "Wheat Protein Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By Concentration; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2023 - 2032" published by Polaris Market Research in its research repository.
According to the research study, the global wheat protein market size & share was valued at USD 6.42 Billion in 2022 and is expected to gain USD 9.89 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
What is Wheat Protein? How Big is Wheat Protein Market Size & Share?
- Report Overview
When flour is mixed with water and kneaded, a protein in wheat "gluten" produces stickiness, gradually increases elasticity, and forms a dough. The rapidly rising demand for wheat protein market can be attributed to wheat gluten, an essential ingredient for swelling bread and providing elasticity to noodles, and is broadly used for foods. Wheat gluten mainly comprises two water-insoluble proteins in flour, gliadin and glutenin.
The growth of the wheat protein industry is anticipated to be driven by the rising adoption of a plant-based diet and an increase in the number of people adopting vegan diets in developing economies. Additionally, product demand is likely fuelled by a rising geriatric population, income levels, and increased urbanization.
Request Sample Copy of Wheat Protein Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/wheat-protein-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, Table of Contents, Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis and our research methodology.)
Our Sample Report May Includes:
- 2030 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis.
- 115+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research).
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request.
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends.
- Includes Updated List of table & figures.
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis.
Key data covered in the market report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities, along with a detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- Archer Daniels Midland
- MGP Ingredients
- AB Amilina
- Manildra Group
- Crespel & Deiters
- Kroener Staerke
- Crop Energies
To know an additional revised list of top market players, request to download a PDF brochure, 2023-2032: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/wheat-protein-market/request-for-sample
Key factors driving market growth
- Growing consumption of healthy plant-based diets to push the market
Weight control has always been a concern in the global population, and obesity has become an epidemic worldwide. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), global obesity has tripled since 1975, with around about 13% of adults obese and 39% of adults overweight. Additionally, according to the Global Nutrition Report, 149.2 million children under the age of 5 are stunted, 38.9 million are overweight, and 45.4 million are wasted. Therefore, the wheat protein market size is expanding as people are concentrating on eating a healthy, plant-based diet to maintain their overall health and weight, which is driving the market growth.
Wheat protein provides extraordinary capabilities for many industries due to its many advantages. Among its many uses are bakery products, flour milling, meat replacer, pasta, aquafeed, breakfast cereal, milk replacer, and pet food. The baker's adjustment, also known as a flour miller, is the most fundamental and widely used application of wheat protein. Thus, wheat protein market sales are soaring as a wide range of applications for several end-user industries is expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period.
Request for a Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/wheat-protein-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Wheat Protein Market: Report Scope
Revenue forecast in 2032
USD 9.89 Million
Market size value in 2023
USD 6.68 Billion
Expected CAGR Growth
4.4% from 2023 – 2032
2022 - 2032
Top Market Players
Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Agridient, MGP Ingredients, AB Amilina, Cargill Inc, Manildra Group, Crespel & Deiters GmbH, and Co. KG, Kroener Staerke, Crop Energies AG,Roquette.
By Product, By Concentration, By Application, By Region
Customized purchase options are available to meet any research needs. Explore customized purchase options
Recent trends influencing the market
Increasing cases of heart disease and inflammation to boosting the market
- Ascending product demand due to rising consumer awareness regarding healthy food intake and leading an active lifestyle is anticipated to drive market growth. Growing health consciousness due to increased cases of heart disease, inflammation, and diabetes has resulted in consumers preferring plant-based wheat protein as an ingredient in food products.
- The vegan and vegetarian population is increasing globally. This has increased the demand for plant-based food. To satisfy the need for proteins, vegan consumers depend on a plant-based protein which has influenced the demand for wheat protein across the globe.
- The wheat gluten segment accounted for the highest market share
Based on product, the wheat gluten segment accounted for the highest market share. Wheat gluten has several functions, including texturing, viscoelasticity, foaming, binding, and emulsification which makes it popular in baking items. Wheat protein market demand is rising as it is a great meat alternative for vegetarian and vegan items. During the projected period, these qualities are likely to propel segment demand.
- 95% segment garnered the largest revenue share
Based on concentration, the 95% segment garnered the largest revenue share as it exhibits concerns with aggregation, gelation, precipitation, and excessive viscosity. Wheat protein market trends include the formulation's development necessitating manufacturing process stability and several other delivery-related challenges. This reduces the overall demand for formulations containing greater protein content.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/wheat-protein-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
- Well-established food processing sector to propel the North American market
North America held the largest wheat protein market share due to the increased consumer knowledge of the health advantages of wheat protein, and the well-established food processing sector can be credited to this region's market share. Additionally, a growing vegetarian population and increased consumption of bakery items and meat alternatives drive product demand.
Asia Pacific is expected to expand over the projected period. Product demand is being boosted by the industrial expansion of the healthcare and cosmetics industries in China, Japan, India, and South Korea, as well as expanding domestic consumption.
Browse the Detail Report "Wheat Protein Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By Concentration; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2023 - 2032" with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/wheat-protein-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail At: email@example.com
Polaris Market Research has segmented the wheat protein market report based on product, concentration, application, and region:
By Product Outlook
- Wheat Gluten
- Wheat protein isolate
- Textured Wheat Protein
- Wheat protein Hydrolysate
By Concentration Outlook
By Application Outlook
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Animal Feed
- Personal Care
- Sports & Nutrition
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Research Reports:
- Birch Water Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/birch-water-market
- Mycelium Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mycelium-market
- Food Antioxidants Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/food-antioxidants-market
- Modified Starch Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/modified-starch-market
- Popcorn Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/popcorn-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for PMR's clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve PMR's diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide PMR's customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to PMR's customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-wheat-protein-market-sharesize-projected-to-gain-usd-9-89-billion-by-2032--expecting-4-4-annual-cagr-growth-report-by-polaris-market-research-301751842.html
SOURCE Polaris Market Research