Global Pulse Flour Market Size is Expected to Acquire $31.3 Billion by 2028, Growing at a CAGR of 7.8%
[185+ Pages Research Study] According to a market research study published by Zion Market Research, the demand analysis of Global Pulse Flour Market size…
[185+ Pages Research Study] According to a market research study published by Zion Market Research, the demand analysis of Global Pulse Flour Market size & share revenue was valued at around USD 31.3 billion in 2021 and is estimated to grow about USD 31.3 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of approximately 7.8% between 2022 and 2028. The key market players are listed in the report with their sales, revenues and strategies are AGT Food and Ingredients, ADM, Ingredion, Buhler, Avena Foods Limited, Limagrain, ARDENT MILLS, ANCHOR INGREDIENTS, Diefenbaker Spice & Pulse, and The Scoular Company, among others. In North America and Asia Pacific Region specially India is Dominating to hold more shares of pulse floor market and continue owning during forecast period
New York, NY, Dec. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- According to Zion Market Research has published a new research report titled “Pulse Flour Market By Type (Pea, Bean, Chickpea, Lentil, And Others), By Application (Bakery Food, Extruded Food, Meat Products, Beverages, Feed, And Others), By Industry Vertical (Nutraceuticals, Bakery Industry, Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, And Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets And Hypermarkets, Departmental Stores, Online Stores, And Specialty Shops), And By Region - Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand of global Pulse Flour Market size & share in terms of revenue was valued at USD 31.3 billion in 2021 and it is expected to surpass around USD 31.3 billion mark by 2028, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 7.8% during the forecast period 2022 to 2028.”
What is Pulse Flour? How big is the Pulse Flour Industry?
Pulse Flour Report Coverage & Overview:
Pulses are legumes that are found in all the agricultural nations of the world. Pulse flour is milled, dried pulses, which are refined further for using them in different applications. Pulse flour can be used as a substitute for traditional flour like wheat, soy, etc. Some of the popular pulses used for making pulse flour include lentils, broad beans, yellow peas, and beans, among others. The popularity of the global pulse flour market can be attributed to the increasing consumption of gluten-free food products in developed countries.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights with a Table of Content, Research Methodology, and Graphs - https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/pulse-flour-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 185+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research research methodology
(Please note that the sample of this report has been modified to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
Global Pulse Flour Market: Growth Dynamics
The major growth driver in the global pulse flour market is the increase in the demand for gluten-free flour. In addition, pulse flour is healthier in comparison to traditional flour. Pulse flour has high nutritional content, including proteins, which is contributing to the increased adoption of pulse flour by health-conscious people. Pulse flours are also used as substitutes for varied agricultural products, such as soy, wheat, corn, etc. These are some of the factors fueling the expansion of the global market for pulse flour. However, the fluctuation in the prices of pulses is expected to impede the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/pulse-flour-market
Pulse Flour Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global pulse flour market is segmented based on the type, application, industry vertical, distribution channel, and region.
The global market is divided into pea, bean, chickpea, lentil, and other segments depending on the type. In 2021, the chickpea market category held the largest share, and it is anticipated that it will continue to dominate during the projected period. Chickpeas offer a lot of dietary fiber and are a great source of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Additionally, chickpea flour provides various health benefits, such as better digestion, weight control, a lower risk of heart attack, and stability of blood sugar. The demand for chickpeas has increased as a result of these variables. Due to the segment's expanding use in the creation of soups, sauces, dips, and spreads, the market is projected to grow.
The market is categorized based on application, including baked food, extruded food, meat products, drinks, feed, and others. In 2021, the bakery food segment had the major revenue share, and it is anticipated that it will continue to dominate during the forecast period. The segment's growth is predicted to be fueled by rising consumer awareness of the benefits of a healthy diet that includes natural, organic, and gluten-free foods. Additionally, factors like the availability of a broad range of products with continuous innovation are anticipated to favorably impact growth in the years to come. The increasing demand for gluten-free bread is the primary driver of the bakery food business.
The global market for pulse flour is segmented into departmental stores, specialty shops, online retailers, and supermarkets & hypermarkets. The market is expected to be dominated by the supermarkets and hypermarkets sector throughout the forecast period because they make a variety of goods easily accessible under one roof. As a result, customers can select products from a wide range of availability. Since more seasonal displays now feature gluten-free products, more new products are being marketed, expanding the market. In supermarkets, managing a single large customer base is easier than managing a substantial number of independent, smaller customers. Due to their access to enormous consumer bases, supermarkets and hypermarkets produce a significant quantity of sales.
The global Pulse Flour market is segmented as follows:
- Bakery Food
- Extruded Food
- Meat Products
By Industry Vertical
- Bakery Industry
- Personal Care
- Food & Beverage
By Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Online Stores
- Specialty Shops
Browse the full “Pulse Flour Market By Type (Pea, Bean, Chickpea, Lentil, And Others), By Application (Bakery Food, Extruded Food, Meat Products, Beverages, Feed, And Others), By Industry Vertical (Nutraceuticals, Bakery Industry, Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, And Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets And Hypermarkets, Departmental Stores, Online Stores, And Specialty Shops), And By Region - Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028” Report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/pulse-flour-market
Some of the main competitors dominating the global Pulse Flour market include -
- AGT Food and Ingredients
- Avena Foods Limited
- ARDENT MILLS
- ANCHOR INGREDIENTS
- Diefenbaker Spice & Pulse
- The Scoular Company
Key Insights from Primary Research:
- According to the analysis shared by our research forecaster, the Pulse Flour market is likely to expand at a CAGR of around 7.8% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
- In terms of revenue, the Pulse Flour market size was valued at around US$ 31.3 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 31.3 billion by 2028.
- Due to a variety of driving factors, the market is predicted to rise at a significant rate. The global pulse flour market is projected to grow owing to increasing demand for organic and gluten-free flour.
- Based on type, the chickpea segment accounted for the largest market share in 2021.
- Based on application, the bakery food segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021.
- Based on the distribution channel, the supermarkets and hypermarkets segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- Based on region, North America is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/pulse-flour-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Pulse Flour industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Pulse Flour Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Pulse Flour Industry?
- What segments does the Pulse Flour Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Pulse Flour Market sample report and company profiles?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2028
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis By Type, By Application, By Industry Vertical, By Distribution Channel and By Region
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements - https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/1513
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
The market for pulse flour is divided into five regions based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America and India is expected to dominate the global pulse flour market during the forecast period. The growth in the region is attributed to the increasing consumption of healthy food products owing to the increasing prevalence of various diseases such as cardiac disease and others. For instance, according to the World Health Organization, approximately 697,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year which is 1 in every 5 deaths. Thus, driving regional growth during the forecast period.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- In June 2020, to provide sustainable solutions for the North American market, Buhler partnered with the Food Application Center (FAC) in Minnesota, the United States. There, it will organize conferences with clients from the food and feed sector, startups, academics, and other partners. Additionally, Bühler plans to use the brand-new cutting-edge application center to transform crops of raw materials, including pulses, ancient grains, beans, oats, and others, into flours, snacks, extruded goods, and even plant-based protein products.
- In October 2021, for applications based on plant proteins, including quick and ready-to-eat (RTE) products, Ingredion introduced pulse-based ingredient solutions, such as Homecraft Prista P 101 pea flour.
|Market Size in 2021||USD 31.3 billion|
|Projected Market Size in 2028||USD 31.3 billion|
|CAGR Growth Rate||7.8% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||AGT Food and Ingredients, ADM, Ingredion, Buhler, Avena Foods Limited, Limagrain, ARDENT MILLS, ANCHOR INGREDIENTS, Diefenbaker Spice & Pulse, and The Scoular Company, among others.|
|Key Segment||By Type, By Application, By Industry Vertical, By Distribution Channel and By Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs. Explore purchase options|
To know an additional revised 2022 list of market players, request a Brochure of the report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/pulse-flour-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research:
Specialty Coatings Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/specialty-coating-market
Green Coatings Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/green-coatings-market
Smart Coatings Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/smart-coatings-market
Antimicrobial Nanocoatings Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/antimicrobial-nanocoatings-market
Sol-Gel Nanocoatings Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/sol-gel-nanocoatings-market
Aircraft Fastener Coatings Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/aircraft-fastener-coatings-market
About Zion Market Research:
Zion Market Research is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Zion Market Research are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zion-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zion_research
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zionmarketresearch
Follow Us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/zionmarketresearch/
USA: +1 347 690-0211
United Kingdom: +44 2032 894158
Japan: +81 50 5806 9039
India: +91 73877 19999
Still, Looking for More Information? OR Want Data for Inclusion in Magazine, Case Study, or Media?
Email Directly Here with Detail Information: firstname.lastname@example.org