This is a sponsored post from Food Foundry.
Food Foundry is recruiting for its fourth cohort, and it’s thrilled to announce a new focus area: food & beverage startups headed towards foodservice.
Food Foundry is a Chicago-based accelerator program by Relish Works built in partnership with Gordon Food Service and 1871. Food Foundry Cohort 4 will support, connect, and propel innovative food & beverage startups that are headed towards foodservice, and are creating products that are good for people and the planet. Our mission is to bring innovative purpose-driven products to tables across North America.
Pre-seed – Pre-Series A-stage startups are encouraged to apply. Areas of interest include but are not limited to: alternative proteins (and ingredients), vegan dairy, raw ingredients, spices… if your products have the potential to grow into foodservice, Food Foundry wants to hear from you.
Applications are due October 31, 2021, and the program begins January 24, 2022.
Chosen Startups Will Receive:
- $75K in venture capital funding
- 4 Weeks of programming over the course of 4 months dedicated to workshops and mentorship connections customized to help startups reach their goals.
- Expert advice from category and product teams at Gordon Food Service
- Connection to Relish Works and Gordon Food Service partner companies for additional opportunities
- 1:1 Mentorship with our venture capital team to help you set and reach your milestones.
- Access to Chicago’s 1871 network including over 300 mentors, and 350 fellow startups.
- Enrollment in 1871’s PYROS programming.
- Participation and opportunities within its alumni network
Applications are due Sunday, October 31st. Apply today!
The post Food Foundry Accelerator Applications Close Sunday, Apply Today! [Sponsored] appeared first on Food+Tech Connect.alternative proteins