Reading Time: < 1 minute
milk dressing burger plant based
Looking for a burger with a healthy kick? Grab your favorite ranch dressing and buffalo sauce! The cauliflower is the star here!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 buns
- 1 tbsp vegan ranch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350o F.
- Cut the green leaves off your cauliflower, place it stem side on the cutting board and cut down the middle creating two equal halves. Cut a 1-inch section off each of the cauliflower halves creating a “cauliflower steak”.
- Mix the spices and almond milk together and coat both pieces of cauliflower with the mixture. Next, coat each piece of cauliflower with your breadcrumbs and shake off any extra.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- At the 20 minute mark, remove from the oven and toss in the buffalo sauce until evenly coated. Return the cauliflower to the oven for about 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Assemble your sandwich with lettuce, tomato, red onion, buffalo cauliflower, and a drizzle of vegan ranch. Enjoy!