The first thing on your gift list this Father’s Day should be a hug. Dads didn’t get enough of those last year. Beyond that simple gesture, it’s always nice to gift something he can open up. No matter how old you are, you never outgrow that giddy feeling of unboxing a present. Whether that’s a gift card to his favorite vegan-friendly brewery or an at-home kombucha brewing setup, here are 21 vegan gifts to make Dad light up on Father’s Day.
1. SOMA Brew BottleFor the coffee snob on the go, this insulated brew bottle will let Dad have the freshest cup of coffee (with his preferred fair-trade grind, of course) wherever he takes it—and keep it hot for hours. No more lukewarm sips of coffee at 2pm in the afternoon! Start gifting.
2. DuraCeramic Air-FryerAir-fryers are worth the hype. This multipurpose appliance lets Dad come home late and quickly prep a healthy plant-based meal in about 20 minutes. Consider pairing the gift with a few printed air-fryer recipes to open his mind to the wonder and abundance of the air-frying world. This compact Oster model stands out for its five-star reviews and a unique tilt motion for even cooking. Start gifting.
3. Eureka Standing DeskNow that the “temporary” work-from-home situation has become permanent, it’s time Dad replaces his makeshift standing desk (aka a monitor set on a pile of old dictionaries) with a sleeker setup. This convertible desk can be lowered to seating or raised to standing to break up the workday. Have a bit more to spend? Pair this gift with an adjustable ergonomic chair for the total package (or make Mom buy it for a cool group gift). Start gifting.
4. Really good coffeeAs a follow up to the brew bottle, Dads who run on caffeine may appreciate a high-quality bag of coffee beans. If he’s a regular at a local coffee shop, stop by yourself and purchase a bag or two of their bean selection. Don’t ask for it ground—the fresher the grind, the better the brew.
5. Doshi Modern Professional BriefcaseFinding a great-looking vegan leather briefcase is no small task. This model stands up to the beating of a city while also showing off Dad’s professional style that is sure to impress any boss or client. Start gifting.
6. VegNews Meal PlannerIf Dad is curious about going plant-based but isn’t exactly sure where to start, our VegNews meal planner can help. The program includes personalized meal planning, approachable recipes, and optional grocery delivery. It also takes the pressure off you and allows Dad to discover vegan living at his pace without his kid harping on about the ethics of dairy-based cheese. Start gifting.
7. VitamixEvery vegan (or person, really) needs a high-quality blender, and the Vitamix is the gold standard of blenders. Like the air-fryer, once you use it, you’ll wonder how you lived without it. They’re not cheap—prices range between $260-$599 depending on the model, but they’ll last a decade. If you need to save a few dollars, buying a certified refurbished model is the way to go. Start gifting.
8. Miomojo The Essential BackpackIf Dad isn’t a briefcase guy, this cool vegan backpack will more than do the trick. Perfect for office casual or traveling, this bag comes with tons of pockets to carry everything he needs. Start gifting.
9. Bombas socksIt’s a bit of a joke gift, but there’s no denying that Dad will get plenty of use out of a pair of socks. Bombas makes a range of vegan-friendly comfy socks for any occasion—be it office attire or performance gear. These fun Cookie Monster-themed calf socks are our favorite by far, but the brand offers more muted styles as well. Note: not all socks are vegan; some are made with wool. Check the product description before making a purchase. Start gifting.
10. Hydro FlaskThere’s something manly about carrying around an industrial-sized reusable water bottle … some of the larger models can double as a dumbbell! Save the planet from plastic water bottles one dad at a time. Start gifting.
11. LUSH Rocket Man Gift SetBath and body products are not just for women; men need some TLC, too! This cruelty-free and vegan trio of products include two bath bombs and LUSH’s signature Dirty Springwash shower gel. It’s perfect for the Dad who enjoys his tub time. Start gifting.
12. Daylite Hiker BootsIf your Dad is a fan of Vibrams, he’ll love these minimal yet supportive vegan hiking boots. The sole allows the wearer to feel the ground, enhancing one’s experience in nature … while also ensuring he doesn’t slide off the mountain. Scramble trails, bring it on. Start gifting.
13. WV Oakes Cross Running TrainersWhether Dad just started running during the pandemic or he’s been a runner since high school, he needs to replace his shoes every three to four hundred miles. Support the cause and fuel Dad’s running addiction with these running shoes. Developed by three-time world record holder and ultramarathoner Fiona Oakes, these shoes will make Dad’s feet fly on the road or the trails. Ten percent of all sales go toward the Fiona Oakes’ Tower Hill Stables Animal Sanctuary. Start gifting.
14. VegNews SubscriptionWe’d be remiss if we didn’t mention a subscription to our award-winning magazine. From vegan news to innovative recipes and more, our magazine can help Dad get a glimpse into the vegan world—and give you something to talk about! Start gifting.
15. Ritual Zero-Proof SpiritsThe alcohol-free trend hasn’t let up, but that doesn’t mean the taste for a good cocktail has diminished. Ritual’s zero-proof whiskey, tequila, and gin offer the same flavor profile without the alcohol. They’re a great addition to any home bar cart—especially as entertaining becomes possible again. Start gifting.
16. Something sweetMoms aren’t the only ones who appreciate a celebratory baked good. If your Dad’s got a sweet tooth, send him something to delight his taste buds. As a result of the pandemic, dozens of vegan bakeries ship their products. From cookies to doughnuts to six-inch cakes, there are plenty of ways to treat Dad to something sweet.
17. SriMu Cheese subscriptionFor the dad who doesn’t believe in vegan cheese, this company will change his mind. SriMu is mind blowingly delicious. As the Rolls Royce of vegan cheeses, it comes with a relatively high price tag (a four-wheel box costs $117 a month), but it’s worth trying at least once. The company also offers one-time purchases and is running a 10 percent off discount for Father’s Day. Start gifting.
18. Lettuce Grow urban farmstandFor the dads who started fantasizing about building their own hydroponic system during the pandemic, this compact farmstand makes that dream a reality. The aesthetically pleasing structure works both indoors and outdoors, and the stands can grow between 12-36 individual edible plants depending on the model. It’s ideal for the dad who is looking for a small, rewarding hobby that doesn’t take up too much time. Start gifting.
19. Vegan meal subscriptionIf you watch in horror as Dad eats meal after meal of frozen Hungry Jack dinners, do him (and your anxiety) a huge favor by gifting a vegan meal delivery kit. Several companies make heat-and-eat products while others gently encourage customers to get in the kitchen and cook for themselves using pre-measured ingredients. To find the perfect kit for your dad, check out our comprehensive guide to vegan meal kits (we literally tried them all).
20. Wine club membershipDoes your dad know that not all wines are vegan? Spare him the guesswork and gift him a Wine Club membership to Vegan Wines. He’ll receive a box of six hand-picked wines four times a year, and there’s an option to add gourmet vegan cheese to the delivery. Honestly, we’re already members. Start gifting.
21. Vegan pizza and beerNo frills, straightforward, and 100 percent chance of winning the day with this gift. Ship Dad a box of meaty, vegan The Pizza Plant pizzas and drop off a six-pack of his favorite vegan beer (you can’t go wrong with Golden Road or Modern Times). Maybe he’ll invite you over to watch the game … and share. Rachel Krantz (Twitter: @rachelkrantz) is a vegan freelance writer. Tanya Flink is a Digital Editor at VegNews as well as a writer and fitness enthusiast living in Orange County, CA. plant-based nasdaq-bynd cheese
Vegan Investing in Canada: The Complete Guide
Public Companies11 hours ago
Meat Alternative Stocks to Invest In (2021)
Public Companies14 hours ago
Green and Ethical Companies to Invest In: 2021 Public Stocks
Public Companies2 days ago
Miyoko’s Creamery Is Giving Away 1,000 Free Vegan Pizzas. Here Is Where to Get One.
Public Companies1 day ago
Woody Harrelson And Owen Wilson Invest In Plant-Based Meat, And More Vegan Celebrity News
Public Companies1 day ago
The Ultimate Guide to Vegan Nut Butters
Plant-Based1 day ago
Vegan JUST Egg Is on a Roll: Expands to Europe, Canada, and Costco
Private Companies1 day ago
Boris Johnson Pressed On ‘Glaring Omission’ Over Meat Consumption In Net-Zero Plans
Plant-Based1 day ago