Reading Time: < 1 minute
soy plant based
This super tasty, quick and easy dinner has your name all over it and is ready in just 15 minutes! Get more recipes like this via the So Vegan app!
- 1/2 thumb of fresh ginger peeled and finely chopped
- 1.5 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 160 g / 5.6oz noodles
- 100 g / 3.5oz mushrooms sliced (we use Shiitake)
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 4 Tenderstem broccoli halved lengthways
- 1 spring onion sliced
- Add the ginger, 1/2 tsp sesame oil, the dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, maple syrup and rice wine vinegar to a jar. Seal the jar with a lid and give it a good shake, then leave to one side.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in boiling water. They should be cooked but still chewy (see notes).
- Add the remaining 1 tsp of sesame oil to a wok on a hot heat. Add the mushroom, red pepper and broccoli. Fry for 3-5 minutes or until the veggies are cooked but still crunchy.
- Add the cooked noodles, sauce you made earlier and spring onion. Stir and cook for 30 seconds, then serve.
Why Katy Perry, Drew Barrymore, and Other Celebrities Are Moving Away from Meat
Plant-Based2 days ago
Malaysia bans chicken exports: How will this affect Singapore’s retailers and consumers?
Plant-Based1 day ago
Stand-Up Burgers Is Landing in Los Angeles This June
Private Companies8 hours ago
Evolved Meats Scoops $2 Million To Secure Its Position As A Low-Cost Operator Within The Cultivated Sector
Markets & Investing2 days ago
Israeli Firm Reveals Innovative Process To Commercialize Lab-Grown Seafood
Plant-Based3 hours ago
Beyond Meat Stock Jumps After Kim Kardashian is Made Its New Face
Plant-Based6 hours ago
Orbillion Claims Says It Will Achieve Price Parity With Conventional Meat By 2026
Private Companies6 hours ago
Serena Williams and Jake Gyllenhaal Star In JUST Egg Advertising Campaign
Plant-Based20 hours ago
Project Pollo Accelerates Efforts To Drive Chick-fil-A Out Of Business With ‘Shark Tank’ Appearance
Fermented22 hours ago
Ripple Foods launches Oat Milk + Protein
Fermented12 hours ago