Universal Ibogaine (TSXV:IBO) is developing an ibogaine based drug franchise to treat addiction and related mental health issues. These treatments will be administered within a global network of owned and franchised state-of-the-art holistic treatment clinics.
Universal Ibogaine also owns and operates a traditional addiction recovery center where it will develop a state-of-the-art holistic pretreatment, detox and aftercare programs into which the ibogaine treatment protocol will be inserted upon successful completion of the human proof of concept study.
Universal Ibogaine’s Company Highlights
- The only pure-play public ibogaine company in the world
- Focused on Ibogaine drug development plus state-of-the-art treatment clinics
- Co-Founder Dr. Alberto Sola has administered over 3700 ibogaine treatments, more than any other doctor in the world.
- CEO Dr. Rami Batal has a 25-year successful track record in developing experimental medicines.
- De-Risked bio-tech drug development backed by real world treatment data set.
- Treatments to occur in a safe clinical environment, through the development of gold-standard addiction treatment clinics
- Arranging for clinical trials to medicalize ibogaine in Canada, including securing contract research organization (CROs), drug supply, and institutional partners
- Acquired an active addiction treatment center in Canada to perfect the wrap around treatments and roll out ibogaine once approved in Canada.
- Partnering with Canadian First Nations to investigate treatment possibilities on sovereign indigenous territories.
- Acquired land in Belize with an eye toward co-development of an addiction aftercare treatment center.
The post Universal Ibogaine: Fighting Opioid Dependency with Plant-Based Medicine appeared first on Investing News Network.plant-based investing investors investment